NSFW The corrupted wish game, NSFW allowed

Granted, but they get suspicious of you being a mad scientist for having built a space station.

I wish I hadn't gone too fast on the motor way D: screw you traffic Pawlice and your damn cameras!

• Wow
Reactions: metatherat
Granted, you did not. But that is because there was a slugbus pileup on the freeway and you got stuck in a pool of mucus.
(A slugbus is like a catbus, but it is a slug. And a bus.)

I wish I could get my slugbus ticket refunded.

• Haha
Reactions: Wuff-Wuff
Granted, but it is also the only pizza chain in this no-horse town, and people of the town hate pizza.

I wish the DOM-ino's still stuck around, so I could scavenge for leftovers in the alleyway behind the restaurant.

Granted, but the hatted one ends up taking all the delivery money for himself, putting DOM-ino's through a financial low!

I wish DOM-ino's would add "Post LenagO's cereal" part of this ballanced breakfast to their menu.

Last edited:
Granted, but they are so sleepy that they don't actually do anything....

I wish to know who keeps stealing my Post LeganoO's cereal. Part of this ballanced breakfast.

Granted, he does, but all his posts read stuff like "zzzzzz", "graghmfh, hblh" or "mmhh.... come mhere, tassty preytato.... hoaah"

I wish I knew why and how George Bush took Bunny Lvr's Jäger.

• Haha
Granted, but this means you have very little Money to make it easier D:

I wish being Furry was more important to todays society than money.

• Love
Granted, but this results in a ton of adoptable mills :O

I wish people can get happy with their mass-produced furry adoptable sonas even if they are super generic and uninspired.

• Haha
People do, but we start feeling a bit uncomfortable being socially accepted D:

I wish we could have a new sona-esque fandom that is socially shunned :3

• Haha

Users who are viewing this thread