Last Post Wins ][: The Resurgence

no but I have vthe feeling like they are getting smarter :V It didn't want to crawls onto the toilet paper I placed in front of it. It eventually did tho.
Incredible things really. So tough! I do have a weird fascination for them. But I certainly arent a fan of getting lyme desease ^^;

Reactions: Joni
Incredible things really. So tough! I do have a weird fascination for them. But I certainly arent a fan of getting lyme desease ^^;
Well they are just weird spidery creatures. I would be fine with just spiders, but we have this, intentinally crawl onto you and bite you🙄

Well they are just weird spidery creatures. I would be fine with just spiders, but we have this, intentinally crawl onto you and bite you🙄
Ah it's a compliment Joni :D you are tasty! Marvelously delicious. Certainly one of the highest form of recogntion! Right? No?

calls the tick's PR department

I'm sorry man, it's a hard sell! Maybe try vegetarianism?
-------------------------------------------------------------------

But in all honesty, even though I really don't like them crawling around on me or biting me, I do feel kind of intrigued by them. They're so cunning and hard to kill for such tiny little creatures.

But yeah D: it is best to take care Joni. They do spread desease

Ah it's a compliment Joni :D you are tasty! Marvelously delicious. Certainly one of the highest form of recogntion! Right? No?

calls the tick's PR department

I'm sorry man, it's a hard sell! Maybe try vegetarianism?
-------------------------------------------------------------------

But in all honesty, even though I really don't like them crawling around on me or biting me, I do feel kind of intrigued by them. They're so cunning and hard to kill for such tiny little creatures.

But yeah D: it is best to take care Joni. They do spread desease
As tasty as I am I would like some consentual biting :V

And I yeah I think I got my vaccine boosted the last time I went to the doctor.

Reactions: Wuff-Wuff
As tasty as I am I would like some consentual biting :V

And I yeah I think I got my vaccine boosted the last time I went to the doctor.
XD ok that's fair. And the whole sticking to your body and ballooning up with blood thing, .... thats also not my cup of tea.

Ah good on you :D! I should honestly check when I got that jab last time ^^;

Users who are viewing this thread