What Turned You Into a Furry?

Many of us watched cartoons on Saturday morning, but when we grew older we were expected to grow out of and away from enjoyment of animal characters, which I never really did. Warner Bros. characters in particular spoke to me; they were vivid, relatable, had emotional content, and I could identify with them. So I can really trace my furry roots to Bugs, Daffy, and Wile E. Coyote, although I’ve branched out a lot since that time when furry wasn’t even even a recognized or identifiable grouping, and there was no internet to draw us together…

Many of us watched cartoons on Saturday morning, but when we grew older we were expected to grow out of and away from enjoyment of animal characters, which I never really did. Warner Bros. characters in particular spoke to me; they were vivid, relatable, had emotional content, and I could identify with them. So I can really trace my furry roots to Bugs, Daffy, and Wile E. Coyote, although I’ve branched out a lot since that time when furry wasn’t even even a recognized or identifiable grouping, and there was no internet to draw us together…
YES, 1000% Warner Bros had a vital part in me becoming a furry. I referenced that in my earlier explanation

Reactions: Fyrefox

Users who are viewing this thread