Newcomer It is I, Another Furry (sorry lol)

Jeytrik

24 April 2024
US
Hey there! Been a furry for quite a while and roleplayed before but haven't for a while, but I love to write! So I wanted to see if I still got it with a partner.

I'm curious! I don't mind engaging in conversation and making one-liners that are lame.

You can probably tell but I enjoy watching anime, as well as playing vidja games, and cooking! Lots of things pique my interest. Don't be too shy to chat (even though I might be lol - sometimes).

If you've been to a Nightwish concert, tell me all about it so I can get jealous.

Welcome.
I'm into a ton of anime, video games and a bunch of other stuff.

I've not been to a Nightwish concert but I'm eyeballing this Chelsea Grin one coming in town.

I've seen the Trinity of Terror (Black Veil Brides, Motionless in White, Ice Nine Kills and Atreyu)
Bad Omens, Erra, ISeeStars and INK again.

Welcome.
I'm into a ton of anime, video games and a bunch of other stuff.

I've not been to a Nightwish concert but I'm eyeballing this Chelsea Grin one coming in town.

I've seen the Trinity of Terror (Black Veil Brides, Motionless in White, Ice Nine Kills and Atreyu)
Bad Omens, Erra, ISeeStars and INK again.
Right on!! Lots of cool bands I see. I haven't been to many concerts so I am always fascinated by stories of those who do go. Haven't heard of Chelsea Grin before! I'll give em a listen!

How about anime and games? Any favorites? :)

Reactions: Bunny Lvr
Right on!! Lots of cool bands I see. I haven't been to many concerts so I am always fascinated by stories of those who do go. Haven't heard of Chelsea Grin before! I'll give em a listen!

How about anime and games? Any favorites? :)
It depends, I heavily love the horror genre and Seinen type things, I also really love romance anime sometimes.
Video games is same on horror but my favorite games are Silent Hill, Fatal Frame, Majora's Mask, anything Dark Souls..etc

It depends, I heavily love the horror genre and Seinen type things, I also really love romance anime sometimes.
Video games is same on horror but my favorite games are Silent Hill, Fatal Frame, Majora's Mask, anything Dark Souls..etc
Romance i like too, but I usually will go for slice of life, adventure, or cutesy looking shows too, but I'll watch anything once too. So many good ones!

I've heard Majora's Mask is a big one, and I've been interested in playing it. I absolutely love the classics like Galaga or Pacman, and platformer, adventure type along with RPGs. Oh, and fighting games. :P Fun party games!

Romance i like too, but I usually will go for slice of life, adventure, or cutesy looking shows too, but I'll watch anything once too. So many good ones!

I've heard Majora's Mask is a big one, and I've been interested in playing it. I absolutely love the classics like Galaga or Pacman, and platformer, adventure type along with RPGs. Oh, and fighting games. :P Fun party games!
I'm hella obsessed with MM to the point I have a tattoo for it XD

I do love slice of life and adventure too

I'm hella obsessed with MM to the point I have a tattoo for it XD

I do love slice of life and adventure too
Omg, of what if I may ask? :O

Rock on! Yes, I tend to get attracted to those more. Love fantasy type stuff with magic and cute girls. Lol

Omg, of what if I may ask? :O

Rock on! Yes, I tend to get attracted to those more. Love fantasy type stuff with magic and cute girls. Lol
I have the mask laying in grass with the fairies from the game and the game before with the words "You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?"
I also have a cute little jack-o-lantern on my arm with flowers

I have the mask laying in grass with the fairies from the game and the game before with the words "You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?"
I also have a cute little jack-o-lantern on my arm with flowers
That is some rad shiat. I love it!

Welcome @Jeytrik to the pile! You've found a great place to get silly, horny, and maybe even serious with some yogurt (if the pantry rats haven't eaten it all)! I'm just a silly horny bunny thst loves having fun. Jump in the threads and have fun. Be sure to stop in chat and say hi, we'd enjoy getting to know you. My dm is open if you have any questions, or are just bored and wanna chat. I like lots of things so I feel I pretty easy to chat with.

offers you a cup of yogurt

Reactions: Jeytrik
Welcome @Jeytrik to the pile! You've found a great place to get silly, horny, and maybe even serious with some yogurt (if the pantry rats haven't eaten it all)! I'm just a silly horny bunny thst loves having fun. Jump in the threads and have fun. Be sure to stop in chat and say hi, we'd enjoy getting to know you. My dm is open if you have any questions, or are just bored and wanna chat. I like lots of things so I feel I pretty easy to chat with.

offers you a cup of yogurt
Ayyyy, thanks! :) Haha, sounds like I found the right place!

Takes the yogurt and pounds it down like an alcoholic beverage

I'll definitely pop in chat sometime. Nice to meet ya, horny bunny!

• Love
Ayyyy, thanks! :) Haha, sounds like I found the right place!

Takes the yogurt and pounds it down like an alcoholic beverage

I'll definitely pop in chat sometime. Nice to meet ya, horny bunny!
looks in disbelief

Wow.... You sure like your yogurt!

offers you another yogurt cup and toasts

CHEERS!

Users who are viewing this thread