Last Post Wins ][: The Resurgence

sniffs the cookie jar, realising he had smelled that distinct odour before

Dun dun duuuun!

It was the skunks all along OwO they ate our cookies?! D:

sniffs the jar again

Outstanding hints of spoiled cabbage this time around ûwû

• Haha
Reactions: Bunny Lvr and Spilo
Giggles Good thing I can not only tamper with cookies, but also others' potions while they're not looking

In no time @EndlessAnnoyance will begin praising skunks, and perhaps even sniff their behinds proudly :P
Ah :D that sounds like fun.

Wait a second, since when did @EndlessAnnoyance need a potion to be persuaded to do that :O?

Oh, and the pest control arrives, alright, just that they turn out to be skunks (how ironic) donning hazmat suits and gas masks. However, they immediately befriend the so-called punk skunks, simply because they were too charming and adorable for their own good, and feed them copious amounts of stinky cheese instead.

View attachment 9234
To be fair to the easily persuaded pest control Skunks: the punk skunks do have a great fashion taste.
Ah, we sure do!

Always so fashionable, so classy!

And is that a joint I see? How appropriate, just as 4/20 has passed. Smokin' and chillin' is another thing skunks outclass at!
images

Wow, are you psychic!? You probably are, skunks are practically divine beings. I'm now having the overwhelming compulsion to put my snout in your butt! It's not as dirty as it sounds...
Lifts skunk tail You may be able to!

Of course it's not dirty, our butts may smell, but not because they're dirty ;P

Users who are viewing this thread