Last Post Wins ][: The Resurgence

Ow! My eyyyeeee!!!!!! 😭

Oh, sorry about that :( takes the pen out of your strangely shaped and geometrical eye,

It seems we need to make a rota list or something... :3
Or maybe you can all just rush me and start firmly petting me and feeding me yogurt simultaneously. That sounds like fun :3

then finishes my 10 piece best selling novel series on rat care by writing the Magna Rata

I have a dream that one day on the fluffy hills of the Furrypile, the sons of former furrys-being-into-pets and the sons of former pet-owners will be able to sit down together at the table of brotherhood and take care of this Rat! Together!

PS: I hope using the unbelieveably important speech "I have dream" for a silly joke wasn't insensative. I really do love that speech.

Last edited:
then finishes my 10 piece best selling novel series on rat care by writing the Magna Rata

I have a dream that one day on the fluffy hills of the Furrypile, the sons of former furrys-being-into-pets and the sons of former pet-owners will be able to sit down together at the table of brotherhood and take care of this Rat! Together!
Ooh, that is my dream too, now! It sounds like that is going to net me a lot of pets, not to mention yogurt! 😋
Be forewarned: I may pee on the table of brotherhood.

• Love
Reactions: Wuff-Wuff
Ooh, that is my dream too, now! It sounds like that is going to net me a lot of pets, not to mention yogurt! 😋
Be forewarned: I may pee on the table of brotherhood.
:'3 finally, peace, unity, yogurt... all it took was a rat to bring us all together in harmony!

Steals the win and runs away

Ahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhaahhahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

Slips on rat pee and slides away frantically flailing

I've most definitely deserved thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis

Trips over Spilo

What Spilo! Noooo 😭 do you need mouth to mouth resuscitation?

Last edited:
Huh, what crow?
Oh I see it! Black with wings! Hmmh... wait are you sure Meta, I think he's more a Rook isn't he?

Ah, anyways, I guess this is just in time for Easter!

^w^ It's good timing indeed Spilo! .... even though I don't recall any Easter Corvians.... but! You can be the Mama of my chick army!

hatching-baby-chicken.jpg

They love hiding eggs around this time of the year ^w^

Oh I see it! Black with wings! Hmmh... wait are you sure Meta, I think he's more a Rook isn't he?

^w^ It's good timing indeed Spilo! .... even though I don't recall any Easter Corvians.... but! You can be the Mama of my chick army!

View attachment 8673

They love hiding eggs around this time of the year ^w^
ACKKK, I want to poke every single birb head there!
Huh, what crow?

Ah, anyways, I guess this is just in time for Easter!
A skunk fairy :0
What kind of wishes do skunk fairies grant, I wonder?

Users who are viewing this thread