Last Post Wins ][: The Resurgence

Oh, another thing, if you see any brown small raisins behind the couch, don't eat those. Those raisins are not the kind you are supposed to eat :3
Oh! Thanks for mentioning that Meta

pees in fox language "don't eat the raisins"

There you go Marius ^w^ she's safe again!

• Haha
Reactions: metatherat
Oh! Thanks for mentioning that Meta

pees in fox language "don't eat the raisins"

There you go Marius ^w^ she's safe again!
sniffs at the pee
hmm.... don't... eat.... the credenza. No, no that can't be it....
starts flipping through FOX-RAT-FOX DICTIONARY and sniffing at the various entries

• Haha
Reactions: Spilo and Wuff-Wuff
sniffs at the pee
hmm.... don't... eat.... the credenza. No, no that can't be it....
starts flipping through FOX-RAT-FOX DICTIONARY and sniffing at the various entries
Oh rats! I mean... yeah rats! I didnt think of the rats language! Or the Duck, Bunny and Skunk language!

gets out the Cross-Species-Fox Dictionary whike drinking copious amounts of water

Hug 100 face hugging bunnies and bring captain yogurt and you shall be a doggo
places yogurt next to Bun Bun

Alright my friends, we had good times and we had ... more good times! But the Fox Pandemic must end now. I might not return... but at least you'll all be safe... stay fluffy and never forget to eat your vegetables! :'3

jumps into the pile of face hugging bunnies, sinking in their fluffiness

places yogurt next to Bun Bun

Alright my friends, we had good times and we had ... more good times! But the Fox Pandemic must end now. I might not return... but at least you'll all be safe... stay fluffy and never forget to eat your vegetables! :'3

jumps into the pile of face hugging bunnies, sinking in their fluffiness
You are swallowed by fluffiness and with each hug you become more and more doggo like

• Love
Reactions: metatherat

Users who are viewing this thread