The user above you has gone to the hospital. Why?

Knocking everything off the coffee table with his tail causing a stampede of @metatherat pantry rats out of the pantry. As the rats stampede through @Lenago living room @MooseHorns237 gets scared and tries to run away, but clumsily falls down onto the now cleared coffee table. The table shatters sending projectiles through the air knocking the chandelier off the ceiling landing on the television which turns on waking up a sleeping @Universe who orders Alpha to activate sleep cycle causing all windows to close trapping the scent of a terrified @Spilo . Now dark inside @Marius Merganser flys into the bunny making love as @BenTheVaporeon flows out of the broken water pipe from a flying table leg flooding the entire house, almost drowning @Wuff-Wuff

While @Marius Merganser makes love to you, you realise my predicament and ask him to save me. Fourtunately... I mean unfortunately, being a duck and having a rather peculiar member, you get pulled down into the waters too. Looking over to you as you signalise that he should surface, he bumps into @BenTheVaporeon who was still hiding underwater, knocking Marius out.

Now, with all four furpals underwater, @Spilo who is clinging for dear life onto a small piece of wood from the broken table, comes up with a plan: he asks @MooseHorns237 , who is on the small piece of wood as well, to use his long leg in order to reach down and get the door open and unflood @Lenago s house, he himself gone out shopping for the day because he was in a good mood and felt sure nothing bad would happen to his house.

Just as Moose manages to reach the door knob @metatherat emerges in a tiny makeshift ratboat made out of an empty yogurt vat and ensures everyone that he has the situation under control: throwing a HUGE SPONGE TRANSFORMATION POTION at Lenago's priced Hawaiian Koa Desk, the huge sponge soaks up all the water in an instant. All relieved we hug it out, not realising that the fast expansion of the Sponge catapulted @Universe into the air.

The big dragon lands on us. 🏨🚑

Users who are viewing this thread