Transform the user above you into a (different?) species II: The transfuring

PAY-SUNDAYMIRROR-PROD-Rock-Squirrels.jpg

Bam! You are now a musical squirrel (musical so that you can still keep on doing the band thing)
starts kissing you repeatedly as a kissing bunny should
mm, I can taste the music :3

• Love
Reactions: Wuff-Wuff
Oooh mon cheri! I shall compose the most wonderful chanson courtoise in inspiration of your kisses! <3 oui!

bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

Be my Muse Moose oh mon cheri!

• Haha
Reactions: metatherat
Awww thanks Sarah :D! I shall errupt on stage...

not like that >w>

with my rocking racoon powers :'D

PRODTHM-2857.jpg

Come join me as we sing the hit ballad "Kiss of a Bunny"!

is cronching down on some shrubbery outside the recording studio
A drumming bunny? That's soo stereotypical.... I'd better use my secret moose forest magiycks.
iu

You are now a medieval manuscript horny bunny.
Your special sona trait is horniness.... wait I was supposed to make it less stereotypical. Oh well :3

grumpily rolls up (ow, my oyster face) and uses oyster sorcery
iu

You are now a medieval feral dragon furry, that's the fellow on the left. You are to be applauded for your efforts to make the fandom be a thing in those early times. I can't applaud, though, since I am an oyster(?).

• Haha
Don't worry Meta! I can give you back your hands :D
looks at you to aim my transformation magic, making you feel very uncomforable every time I blink

Walakazaam! 💫
received_328039748416809.jpeg

You are now Sir Fuzzalot! The most pristine gentleman of his time. The sudden peak of interest in the days of old, like the philosophy fellow Doggo Diogenes, have made your writings about Spilo the Dragoncosplayer legendary and caused many a noble to get themselves a pet furry :3 yay leashes!

• Haha
You are now Sir Fuzzalot! The most pristine gentleman of his time. The sudden peak of interest in the days of old, like the philosophy fellow Doggo Diogenes, have made your writings about Spilo the Dragoncosplayer legendary and caused many a noble to get themselves a pet furry :3 yay leashes!
Yaay!
becomes a pet furry to a pet furry and wears a leash myself while my owner furry is also leashed, even though it causes scandal

You should have hands too!
hires a bunch of occultists to transform you with the distinguished patron moneys
iu

...occultists suck. puh! next time, I am hiring one of those inscrutable Chinese dervishes.
.....can you open this can of dog food for me? :3

• Haha
Holds up a sign saying "Where is the can?"

Swipes around randomly, scalping several people

2024-04-10 10_46_37-Explaining Weird Mediaeval Art — Artistcloseup.com — Artistcloseup.com - Y...png: "Dude, not cool."

holds up a sign saying "Sorry"

points my finger at you to transform you into

Weird-Medieval-Art-Book-Of-Hours-England-early-14th-century.jpg

holds up another sign saying "please help me see what I'm doing, long necked .... ehm.... Zebradogmonkey?"

• Haha
holds up another sign saying "please help me see what I'm doing, long necked .... ehm.... Zebradogmonkey?"
To the right.... no, to the other right! Higher... lower.... more to the side.... watch out for that poor orphan! And that other poor orphan! Why did we go on this day trip to the orphanage :O

Uh, this is not working, hang on!
brings out the inscrutable Chinese dervish I have hired
Inscrutable Chinese dervish, use your inscrutable transformative magicks!
"Uh, what do you mean, inscrutable. If you want to learn more about the practices, all you have to do is ask. Also, I think you have the wrong idea, I don't know any transformative magicks, 'inscrutable' or otherwise."
Fine, keep your inscrutable Chinese secrets. Occultists, it's your turn again
iu

There, much more in line with the burgeoning new furry fandom.

• Haha
Meta <w< I do appreciate my new powers to clean a certain area with my tongue, but are you reaaaaaaaally sure it's a good idea at an orphanage? Shouldn't we be more exemplary?

Come on kids, be like Meta if you see such terrible things!
2024-04-10 17_47_44-medieval art animals - Google Search.png

Yes perfet Meta, that's it! Keep that reproachful look on your face!
lick lick lick lick lick lick

• Haha
Meta <w< I do appreciate my new powers to clean a certain area with my tongue, but are you reaaaaaaaally sure it's a good idea at an orphanage? Shouldn't we be more exemplary?

Come on kids, be like Meta if you see such terrible things!

Yes perfet Meta, that's it! Keep that reproachful look on your face!
lick lick lick lick lick lick
grrwwwhh. mrrrmmfff.
looks at you reproachfully
looks at the orphans reproachfully
looks at the occultists reproachfully
looks at the nunbunnies who run the orphanage reproachfully
everyone is reproached

mmrfm. It seems that maybe being reproachful is the answer. occultists, please make @Wuff-Wuff more reproachful.
ffcc373b9620e169b9bb5a3a03fb140b.jpg

looks at the occultists reproachfully

• Haha
looks very carefully at my ginormous ..... ears!

Hey, I don't hate it :D you should try it too Meta!

2024-04-11 10_12_20-weird medieval paintings animals - Google Search.png

This will help you get a clear look of your... ehm.... ears! Yes yes! Also, love the tongue ;3

• Haha

Users who are viewing this thread