Last Post Wins ][: The Resurgence

Ah, don't touch me with your freaky drug fingers! Ahhhhhhhh!!! 😫
I'm so sorry, anything I see that resembles a head popping out from holes makes me wanna poke it! D:
Damn, @EndlessAnnoyance is on a bender :O I guess he's right, I am too old! I could never keep up!

Go forth young blood! Taste the vigorous fruits of youth!

slaps some of @Guifrog s sweat on his nose
the mischievous-looking sweatdrop-boys are absorbed by the nose and scurry all the way up to the brain, doing all sorts of mess with it like they're ruining their bedroom
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Now that you say it... Indeed this video DOES seem to be made for you and your furry life
Kekeflipnote must be a fan! So much of a fan, they went back in time just to celebrate their love of me!
I am handy-sized, want to sniff my butt? All I ask for in return is that you take me as a pet and spend the rest of your life doting on me and feeding me yogurt.
Too big of a commitment... can't I just eat you afterwards? You are perfectly scaled to be my dinner!

OMG Predation :O!

Oh, no, wrong topic :3 nevermind, carry on.

I shouldn't be here anyways. I keep saying good bye to various Furpals because I'm off to the UK but keep finding pockets of time to be online, unable to resist my crippling addiction to this site ;w; wahayayayayay love y'all lots!

Too big of a commitment... can't I just eat you afterwards? You are perfectly scaled to be my dinner!
No you may not, it is not allowed :I
Also you don't know where I have been and if you did, you would be horrified :3
Is that something I can apply for?

Submits resume that just says 'Duck'.
Aagk, competition :O
Although I am sure he can handle multiple pets, it'll be fine. I can eat all the yogurt and you can have all the.... what do ducks eat? DUCK CHOW?

Users who are viewing this thread