Last Post Wins ][: The Resurgence

512Vr6c0sTL._SL500_.jpg

Ooh, a library.
goes inside with the win

Outch >w<

Oh Guifrog! :D How is your salsa hip doing? And am I in danger of having sniffed hallucinogenic frogsweat :'3?
The hip is doing alright :] And if your snout got in contact with me, there is a 99% chance t̶h̶a̷t̶ ̸y̴o̶u̷ h̵͍͐ā̴̳v̶͉̀e̸̳̔ ̸̱̃s̶͕̘̿͒ṋ̸̞̿i̶̙͌͝f̸̯̎͗f̸̹̀e̸̠͆d̸̰̩̆̿ m̷̻̂̍ȩ̸͓̊͛, b̸̲͖̰̮͉̑̊͒͐̕ṵ̵̢͖̲̬̑̂ṯ̴̄͗ ̶̯̟͚̤̀̉̓͝ I̶̙̹̭̦̯̜̰̘̟͒̂̾͆͘ ̸̮̤̣̪͓͐̓̾̒t̸̡̨̞̥̲̯̔̑̿̆́̂̓̀h̷͙̦̔̾̈́̃̈́i̴͇̱͔͚͑̊͑͌͊͜n̴̨̤̺̣̹̰̘̺͗̔̚k̴̳͆ y̵̢͍̩͍̻͙͇̤̹̓̅o̵̡͙̱̘͑̔͛̌̈́̆͝ù̸̼̓́͒̂̑́̉̕̕ w̵̗̹͖̑̑̀͝i̷̧̬̜͍̗̝̼̙̻͔̳̪̬̟̬͋̓͌̅͝l̷̡͉͎̹͉̙̲͙̼͕̋̾́͛͋͒̉̚͜͜͝͝l̷͇̱̯̩̼̿̋͐͛͛͐̈ ̴̢̡̦͎͓̗͍̦̆́͑̍͊͒̆̓̈́̚ͅb̵̤̱͚͚̬̼̫̳̯̲̯̻̦̫̼̏͝e̵̡̨̖͇͍̭̜̮̖̼̾̓̋ j̵̡̡̢̼̞̼̞̣͙̩͚̭͍̻̫͓̗͚̮͔̠̟̳̻̉̎͒͊̏͋͒̑̃̇̅͊́̑̽͘̕̕u̷̧̡̯͈̪͈̦̦̠͔̹̖̦̗͉̭̹̾̃͒̌̍͝ͅͅṡ̶̼͉̞̜̺͇͚͇̮̭̠̦͉̻̭̙͇͈͚̣̼͒̉͛̀͋̑́̽̅̂͑̊̇͐̒̎͂͒̏̃͆̅̀̚͘͝ͅͅṫ̸̛̤̝̜͉͈̜̖̳̙̤͇̤̼̆́̒͒͗̓̓̓͊̾̈́́̓̎̌̌̂̏̊̚͘̕͘̚͠͝ ̵̢̢̝̣̱̺̺͎̪̰̮̤̝̭̤̖̱͚͐̀̔̄̆͘f̶̧̳̝̱̘̳͎͓͍̰̦͎̪̬͚̯̭̭̜̙͖̋̿̑̔̎͗͒͂̀͝į̷̛̛̗̳͍̭͎̘͉̜͛̓̎̍̊͆̃̌̄̃̿̾̾̆͌̓͒̑͠͝͝n̸̢̦̲͓͕̝̜̘͂̓̓̔̓̏̀̉͐̽͊̎̓͌́̐̚͜͠ę̸̦̣̃͜~

psychedelic-dog-stephanie-analah.jpg: "Oh that's very good to hear Guifrog! For some reason your frog hip looked like it was wrapped around into another dimension of mechanical elves and stuff, but maybe I should just get my glasses."

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread