The FP-Quiz Show

Ee, I wuv yoo, Cheesy, you are so sweet and cute and open with your emotions let's snuggle each other forever and live in a cage together as rodent cagemates! And I am not an eel, I am a rat, I just happen to have the body of an eel for the moment! Also ratctually, I am sorry to say but I think the cats might have been hypothetical, or Meta-phorical, or somesuch. But I am sure there are some cats in the audience! All we need is a tub of yogurt! And also I need some kind of extramarine eel exosuit for land-based activities. Do you have one here in the studio?

images.jpg: Squeaks in surprise, blushing profoundly
Really Mr Eel? Y-... you're also a rodent? o///o
checks the previous footage and sees your rat form
Did my heart love till now? forswear it, sight! For I ne'er saw true beauty till this night ;w;

Mr Eel! I was so scared to show my emotions to you! I knew my parent's would not approve! But now that I know who you truly are the fear of love's unbeareable sting when it lies forever out of reach is gone! <3

9012-a1ec23cf92cbba22820924a866735e95.jpg: "ngghng... you were as see-through as a piece of cling foil Cheesy.... oh god... @unknownaspect what's the address of your sett? ... I need to call an ambulance.. and a therapist I think....<faints>

images.jpg: Mr Eel u//u we don't have an extramarine eel exosuit, but I do own Mr Wuff-Wuff's credit card ^w^ he told me to make sure to put it to good use for this show! He's so kind and fluffy. I will order one right now ^///^

View attachment 9020: "ngghng... you were as see-through as a piece of cling foil Cheesy.... oh god... @unknownaspect what's the address of your sett? ... I need to call an ambulance.. and a therapist I think....<faints>
Ok, @metatherat, maybe you should do the whole zappy shocky thing now!

dons rubber gloves, picks up metatheelectricaleel from out of the tank and slaps him upon @Wuff-Wuff's chest

CLEAR!

Ok, @metatherat, maybe you should do the whole zappy shocky thing now!

dons rubber gloves, picks up metatheelectricaleel from out of the tank and slaps him upon @Wuff-Wuff's chest

CLEAR!
Okay, okay, since it is a medical emergency and all, I guess I can work a little.
lies floppily on @Wuff-Wuff's chest and does the electric eel thing
This medical work isn't actually all that taxing, you know. Maybe I could do this for a living :3
bbbzzzztt
oh, uh, right, the answer is B, as I believe I already said :3

Okay, okay, since it is a medical emergency and all, I guess I can work a little.
lies floppily on @Wuff-Wuff's chest and does the electric eel thing
This medical work isn't actually all that taxing, you know. Maybe I could do this for a living :3
bbbzzzztt
oh, uh, right, the answer is B, as I believe I already said :3
Aaaaah OwO!!!!!! 600 volts!!!!!!!!!!!! ⚡

XwX th...thank you Mr. Rat, I hope nothing bad happened while I was passed out... also no, the answer is....

D: CHEESY!

sees a random audience cat with a mouse tail hanging out of its mouth

Have you already forgotten what happened to your cousin Nibbles who played with cats?!!?

pulls on the tail, hurling the cat around until Cheesy pops out of the cats mouth and lets the cat go flying, then lays Cheesy's salvia covered body on the floor

:'( Cheesy... Cheesy please... please don't die, you had a unique fursona trait that was surprisingly therapeutic to live out for me.
Please Mr Rat, bring Cheesy back ;^; the answer was A (also eww!)
casu-marzu-casu-martzu-cheese-with-larvae-Sardinia-Italy.jpg

But if you bring Cheesy back, it could be B ._.

Aaaaah OwO!!!!!! 600 volts!!!!!!!!!!!! ⚡

XwX th...thank you Mr. Rat, I hope nothing bad happened while I was passed out... also no, the answer is....

D: CHEESY!
Ah, so the answer was D, Cheesy.
nodnod
--Wait a minute, that was not one of the provided options! This contest is rigged :O
sees a random audience cat with a mouse tail hanging out of its mouth

Have you already forgotten what happened to your cousin Nibbles who played with cats?!!?

pulls on the tail, hurling the cat around until Cheesy pops out of the cats mouth and lets the cat go flying, then lays Cheesy's salvia covered body on the floor

:'( Cheesy... Cheesy please... please don't die, you had a unique fursona trait that was surprisingly therapeutic to live out for me.
Please Mr Rat, bring Cheesy back ;^; the answer was A (also eww!)
casu-marzu-casu-martzu-cheese-with-larvae-Sardinia-Italy.jpg

But if you bring Cheesy back, it could be B ._.
Cheesy moo! I mean, noo! :O

flipflops over to Cheesy
Let's see, what cures being covered in cat drool after being in the mouth of a cat-itis? gaasp
Aha, I've got it!
pours TOWEL POTION and rubs Cheesy's mousey body with the odd-shaped towel that appears

• Haha
Reactions: unknownaspect
Cheesy moo! I mean, noo! :O

flipflops over to Cheesy
Let's see, what cures being covered in cat drool after being in the mouth of a cat-itis? gaasp
Aha, I've got it!
pours TOWEL POTION and rubs Cheesy's mousey body with the odd-shaped towel that appears
Screenshot_20240409-125422_Google.jpg: reaches up to your eel whiskers and strokes them
Mr. Eel <quiet cough> please.. if you d-.. don't get back to your tank... you might... suffocate <multiple tiny coughs> the world... needs such a brave hero ... like you, more than it needs me... you've put a smile on...so many of your... nngh.. furpals... day after day... <mini gasp> made their days ... so much brighter, without asking for anything in return... you are a shining light in a... world that can be so dark sometimes... so dark~
faints

View attachment 9028: reaches up to your eel whiskers and strokes them
Mr. Eel <quiet cough> please.. if you d-.. don't get back to your tank... you might... suffocate <multiple tiny coughs> the world... needs such a brave hero ... like you, more than it needs me... you've put a smile on...so many of your... nngh.. furpals... day after day... <mini gasp> made their days ... so much brighter, without asking for anything in return... you are a shining light in a... world that can be so dark sometimes... so dark~
faints
Cheesyyyyaarrgghh! :O
dramatic harmonium music plays as I start hammering Cheesy in the chest with both flippers with a surprising amount of tears flying from my eyes
gaassp
I can't shock him, that might kill him, he is so smol! I understand now, I need to go back to the basics of medicine!!
pulls STEREOTYPICAL HEALING POTION off POTION BELT and pours it onto Cheesy
this is the 80's medical drama portion of the quiz show

:o oh!
witnesses the Eel tears and writes down "possible next question: why are the oceans salty? A: Because of Eel tears"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Screenshot_20240411-070159_Google.jpg: "Aut of mah wäiy!"

Wuff: Oh my god! Famous Doctor Louse!

Screenshot_20240411-070159_Google.jpg: "Yeah! Dactor Meat, let me händel this!
Wait whai are y'all lääughing? I'm a serious Äctor! I mean Dactor!
I've most certainly never taken part in any british comedy series.
Änywai let me see this Gaerbl!"

Wuff: Dr. Louse D: Cheesy is a Mouse!

Screenshot_20240411-070159_Google.jpg: "I daun't give a diddly daddly damn what he is! I'm here te save laives!
By mah ant Dorothy's bayou alligator! I'm too smaul for this damn scalpel. We need ta get that cats broken auff fang outta there!
If only there was someone who had the finesse bai, I dunno, paintin' a bunch auf miniatures!"

*Everyone stares at @unknownaspect *
OwO

Last edited:
images.jpg: "O...oh... thank you Mr Eel .... that potion of yours worked wonders, I feel much be-
EEEK BLOOD! <faints again with a faint squeek>"

Male_human_head_louse.jpg: "Grait jaub Dactor Äspect! I ain't ever seen such skill before! You should join mah very Am'rican clinic of freedom! May I lick that scalpel though?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well.. ehm... owo; while Cheesy is recovering, let us return to the quiz! (I've ran out of Sparky photos <w< should stock pile some, so instead here is Sparky as a chonky boy):
2024-04-11 08_53_37-plush fox ty beanie - Google Search.png

Question: In "Finding Nemo" a barracuda eats Nemo's entire family except for Nemo (in a cracked egg) and his Father (Marlin). What would Marlin usually do after such an event?

A) Eat Nemo in his cracked egg
B) Become his mother
C) Plan vengeance
D) Die

View attachment 9035: "O...oh... thank you Mr Eel .... that potion of yours worked wonders, I feel much be-
EEEK BLOOD! <faints again with a faint squeek>"

View attachment 9036: "Grait jaub Dactor Äspect! I ain't ever seen such skill before! You should join mah very Am'rican clinic of freedom! May I lick that scalpel though?"
shakes flipper with Drs. Aspect and Louse
Excellent work, we have revived the patient. Also, is there yogurt in this Ammerrrrcan hospital?
Well.. ehm... owo; while Cheesy is recovering, let us return to the quiz! (I've ran out of Sparky photos <w< should stock pile some, so instead here is Sparky as a chonky boy):
View attachment 9037
No, thank you, Sparky!
Question: In "Finding Nemo" a barracuda eats Nemo's entire family except for Nemo (in a cracked egg) and his Father (Marlin). What would Marlin usually do after such an event?

A) Eat Nemo in his cracked egg
B) Become his mother
C) Plan vengeance
D) Die
Eggs are delicious, but this is a Hollywood movie, so clearly the right answer is C.
I don't remember all of the movie, but I am pretty sure Nemo's dad bought a carbine from the trunk of a smooth trunkfish and went off to exact vengeance by the means of bullets hitting a bad guy from various different angles.
Also, the right answer was C for sea again, because Nemo, Marlin, the barracuda and the smooth trunkfish live in the sea. I have this hint so totally figured our! nodnod
gaaasp
passes out from lack of oxygen

• Haha
Reactions: Wuff-Wuff
splashes water onto Meta the Eel continually

Does anyone know why he hasn't used one of his many RAT TRANSFORMATION POTIONS yet? Also omg uou possible spoilers for a 21 year old movie much?

• Haha
Reactions: metatherat
View attachment 9036: "Grait jaub Dactor Äspect! I ain't ever seen such skill before! You should join mah very Am'rican clinic of freedom! May I lick that scalpel though?"
It certainly beats you living in my fur!

Drops scalpel onto the floor

Don't mind the spray can that says "insecticide" :3

Does anyone know why he hasn't used one of his many RAT TRANSFORMATION POTIONS yet?
Because if he doesn't recharge my laptop, we'll be having words! :3

Ah wait!

BUZZ!

B! The whole affair made him look deep inside himself and realise who he truly is!

Because if he doesn't recharge my laptop, we'll be having words! :3
senses opportunity to gain yogurt, regains consciousness
Can those words be "Here, Meta, great work not recharging my laptop, here is some yogurt" :3
splashes water onto Meta the Eel continually

Does anyone know why he hasn't used one of his many RAT TRANSFORMATION POTIONS yet?
Hey, those things cost money to make. Or they would, if I did not just forage for the ingredients :3
Also thanks for the water, Dr. Wuffy. You are good at the eel-medicine :3

It certainly beats you living in my fur!

Drops scalpel onto the floor

Don't mind the spray can that says "insecticide" :3
Noooo D: not Dr Louse! He was such an integral and well fleshed out character with an overwhelmingly deep story arch!
Hey, those things cost money to make. Or they would, if I did not just forage for the ingredients :3
Also thanks for the water, Dr. Wuffy. You are good at the eel-medicine :3
X3 Oh you~!

splashes you playfully

tihihihi~

feels Sparky's glares

Eh~ I mean, if we give you yogurt and UnknownAspect a new laptop, can we please have your Ratform back and continue the quiz ;w;?

Noooo D: not Dr Louse! He was such an integral and well fleshed out character with an overwhelmingly deep story arch!

X3 Oh you~!

splashes you playfully

tihihihi~
teehee~
eel-wink
feels Sparky's glares

Eh~ I mean, if we give you yogurt and UnknownAspect a new laptop, can we please have your Ratform back and continue the quiz ;w;?
You had me at 'we give you yogurt'!
rat fingerguns
Also I want to snuggle rodently with Cheesy when he gets back from the vetspital :3
drinks RAT TRANSFORMATION POTION and gets transformed back into a rat (sounds logical huh)
Sorry, @unknownaspect, but you'll have to generate your own electricity from now on. Not that I actually got around to generating any... Here, rub this against your fur.
pours GLASS ROD POTION

Can those words be "Here, Meta, great work not recharging my laptop, here is some yogurt" :3
I open up my copy of "The FP Quiz Script" and flick through the pages

Err...we've had the eel transformation...we took a break..hmm diddly dee...host got injured...diddly dum...I helped save him....erm...ah! Here's the line!

I take a pen, scribble something out and write something in

There!

No, power first, yogurt second!

drinks RAT TRANSFORMATION POTION and gets transformed back into a rat (sounds logical huh)
Sorry, @unknownaspect, but you'll have to generate your own electricity from now on. Not that I actually got around to generating any... Here, rub this against your fur.
pours GLASS ROD POTION
ARGH! After all that effort! That fish tank battery cost me £20 and a whole roll of kitchen foil to make!

Wait! Who did you just change into a glass rod?!...heh

Rubs glass rod on fur and zaps laptop with finger. Laptop boots up!

Wait? How did that work?!

But he must die! He was the one behind the [MISSING SERIOUS PLOT TWIST]! It was Dr Louse that staged the [MISSING PLOT EVENT] by [MISSING CLEVER RUSE]. If it wern't for me reflecting the sun's light of my scalpel to [MISSING FOIL], this quiz show may never have [IS THIS QUIZ SHOW STILL ON THE AIR?].

Last edited:
Also I want to snuggle rodently with Cheesy when he gets back from the vetspital :3
Wuff: Thank god :'3 and once Cheesy is back, I can finally retire from this insane asylum! Television is just not for me...

images.jpg: "<Squeaks happily> I'm back everyone ^w^ sorry if I made you all worry, I didn't mean to!
Sees Meta in his rat form, making his eyes light up brightly
OoO Nnnnggh <3 my little mousey heart! |///3
seemingly faints, landing on Meta's lap"

Wuff: D: Nooo Cheesy! Gha :( guess I'll be co-hosting a bit longer

images.jpg: "looks up to Meta with one eye barely open and says "pssht" with a cute little giggle and wink"

Rubs glass rod on fur and zaps laptop with finger. Laptop boots up!

Wait? How did that work?!
Hey D:< no cheating and lookin up the answers you! But please do check your emails :'3 it's been so long since I've heard from the outside world.
But he must die! He was the one behind the [MISSING SERIOUS PLOT TWIST]! It was Dr Louse that staged the [MISSING PLOT EVENT] by [MISSING CLEVER RUSE]. If it wern't for me reflecting the sun's light of my scalpel to [MISSING FOIL], this quiz show may never have [IS THIS QUIZ SHOW STILL ON THE AIR?].

What OwO! Really Contestant Unknown! Thank god for your-

Male_human_head_louse.jpg: "Muahahaha Gaiiis! Yeehaw! I'm a very good Dauctor and know how to survive poision! Now I'll [INSERT CLEVER RUSE] >:3 you were so close to foiling my plans Unkauwn!
What, no my name isn't Huge Lorry :o"

lorry-truck.jpg: "drives into the sett and squishes Dr. Louse Here's the yogurt and odd rodent water suit you've ordered!"

OwO;... We shall continue with the quiz shortly my friends....

Last edited:
Congratulations UnknownAspect! Apparently male clownfish can turn into females if there is no dominant one around, slaying like a queen! Imagine explaining that to Nemo once (s)he finds him as Marlina!

-‐----‐---------‐-------------------‐-------------------------------------------------

Next Question: What special hobby do Bolas spiders have :3?

20240412_073504.jpg

Uuuh I adore your female form Sparky :'D

Users who are viewing this thread