Out comes a pamphlet for the competing Northern Scurrying Rat Family Style of Kung Fu, the primary techniques of which focus on drawing a submachine gun during a fight and shooting your opponents with it.

I insert my BAT LICENSE (from last Halloween).

Out comes the most hardcore of all card games, so unbelievably dangerous: Men have killed for lesser thrills.

2024-05-03 09_11_02-Window.png

I insert my DVD copy of "Rémy and Marcelle Go Wild: Mating Seasoning" into the vending machine (don't worry, I have a spare copy).

• Haha
Reactions: metatherat
I insert my DVD copy of "Rémy and Marcelle Go Wild: Mating Seasoning" into the vending machine (don't worry, I have a spare copy).
Out comes Rufus the rat, who has been entering and exiting the vending machine for the last 30 minutes repeatedly :P
Oh, and some "Rémy and Marcelle Go Wild: Mating Seasoning" fanfiction, which is even weirder than the movie.

I insert a silly private RP reference that makes no sense whatsoever to anyone but the persons involved 😅

• Love
Reactions: Wuff-Wuff
Out pops a cup of Oxygala.

I insert a summary of the entire ancient greek school of philosophy, however, everything is explained by relating the ideas to yogurt, with yogurt metaphors and yogurt-formulas.

• Haha
Reactions: metatherat

Users who are viewing this thread