Last Post Wins ][: The Resurgence

View attachment 8715
Aww hell yeah! :'D I'm already close to tears already thanks to those thought provoking words!

Also I got my human trumpet holder ^w^
Yaay- wait, what is a human trumpet. Is it one of those human things who mimics the sound of a trumpet? :O
Here's my first draft:
"Ah, pain and hurting and misery and blah blah"
You know what, you're right, we're gonna go big with this!
I like the 'blah blah' part, it really drives it home that the pain and the hurting and the misery is so commonplace that just listing them feels trite nodnod

But honestly, I am not sure about the whole misery angle. I would prefer a song about cute furry animals snuggling and licking each other.
...hmmm.... maybe as a compromise, we could incorporate both themes into the same song? :3

But honestly, I am not sure about the whole misery angle. I would prefer a song about cute furry animals snuggling and licking each other.
...hmmm.... maybe as a compromise, we could incorporate both themes into the same song? :3
I know! I could incorporate all the misery i feel being snuggled and licked by you fluffy bastards! Yes, YES! It's all coming together!

I know! I could incorporate all the misery i feel being snuggled and licked by you fluffy bastards! Yes, YES! It's all coming together!
That's a good idea! You should also incorporate the search for your UNIQUE SONA TRAIT, which you will totally need now that you are a furry.
...please also incorporate some yogurt for me, Meta! :3
a big elephant clambers in knocking over the drums, crashing @metatherat theramin, kicks @Wuff-Wuff trumpet, and steps on the triangle

Hi all, I play the trunk! Y'all meet Henry!
Henry, you lumbering oaf. Look at what you have d-
Wait, perhaps these wonky instruments will help in providing an unique sound for our band :O

Happy Cheer Up GIF

Users who are viewing this thread