Last Post Wins ][: The Resurgence

Aww yes :D with Henry and Marius, nothing can stop us!

Now we need a name... Yakamaru's post gave me the idea of "The Furry Femboys" but that would be way too tame and certainly would cause no public backlash or shaming... something WE NEED to get ourselves out there!

Oh also~ gives Spilo a good night hug

Aww yes :D with Henry and Marius, nothing can stop us!

Now we need a name... Yakamaru's post gave me the idea of "The Furry Femboys" but that would be way too tame and certainly would cause no public backlash or shaming... something WE NEED to get ourselves out there!

Oh also~ gives Spilo a good night hug
Henry is so big we won't be missed!

You're right Bun Bun :D and hey, great news! I got ourselves a concert!

the crowd runs away in shock and horror as feral animals ravage the stage, including a huge elephant

Man o: tough crowd eh?

• Haha
Reactions: Spilo and Bunny Lvr
x_OPrpq6_400x400.jpg: now I do say, what a fantastic band you've got here! Swear and the Somethings was it? I love all of you! Oh, by the way, which one of you is "Swear"?
Oh it needn't matter, it needn't matter! First things first I'd like to sign your band. Indeed, we here at Universal-Sony-Bertelsmannn-Warner Group find your little stunt quite fascinating! 1million views on youtube already... mmyes

I honestly get this one mixed up with prey and preditor from time to time and have to check the title xD actually, Some Fox helps indicate :D

makes sure I'm set with yogurt as part of my royalties. "Yogurt is to be supplied at every appearance, rehearsal, and meeting". Signs contract
x_OPrpq6_400x400.jpg: Muahahaha I now control your life and have the win! No one would've ever guessed that I am villainous!

• Haha
Reactions: EndlessAnnoyance
I'm not sure you ever experienced the true meaning of the thread.
plugs my own ears, forever wanting to be in ignorant bliss

Ladidaadidamdiduuuuuu

Nuh-uh! This is my hangout, so this place is cool, and definitely not weird! No matter how much piss is involved...
You should hang out in the prey and preditor one sometime Some Fox :D I dont quite recall whats different there, besides a Solar Space Station with a huge Dragon in it, but its a blast!

Users who are viewing this thread