Predators Vs. Prey

Oh, I know, but see how one sided things are :V
But the results of this game do not really matter, either, this game is just a way to have fun with your furiends. All these prey vs. pred shenanigans are just a fun framing device, a creative theme.

Squeaking of which!
eats carrots in my rat-nest
haa! take that, predators! huaah!

(see, it's fun! teehee, look at Meta being silly, eee)

+1

• Love
Reactions: Wuff-Wuff
I've dreamed of an AI that could come up with game scenareos for an epic Furpal RP coop adventure :D

But as for now! protects a carrot very diligently for some reason... seriously why does my dog do that?

+1

• Haha
Reactions: metatherat
You know, that exists already. AI Dungeon. It's great fun. It even has multiplayer! :3

+1
Ooooh! I should look into that :D maybe I can set up a game here with a healthy mix of shenanigans and epic battles! I always did dream a lot avout having an adventure with you furrpals :'3

+1

• Love
Reactions: metatherat
iu

PREY VICTORY CELEBRATION GO!!
goes to @Thrashy's Tavern for the prey victory beer
(another longstanding PvP tradition from the FAF days)

1685208618.thrashytheskunk_32img_20230429_100356.jpg
(Art by Ravofox)
Oh it's really cool :D! The nunbunnies seem to disagree with something though o: I wonder what.

Your job is to lift me onto the bar counter :3
Also put a coaster under me, in case I pee. Which I will.

lifts you onto the counter and places you into a coaster

:D yaaay! Also tell me once the nunbunnies aren't looking, I~ ehm well it'd be in bad taste to let staff clean that coaster!

lifts you onto the counter and places you into a coaster

:D yaaay! Also tell me once the nunbunnies aren't looking, I~ ehm well it'd be in bad taste to left staff clean that coaster!
Will do!
several moments pass
Wow, they're really staring intensely!

• Haha
Reactions: Wuff-Wuff

Users who are viewing this thread