Predators Vs. Prey

iu

I'm off to sleep, too. Good night, furpals :3

• Love
Reactions: Wuff-Wuff
You can do it Meta! Think of all the yogurt you'll be able to eat once you're awake :D

Also good morning from me to ^w^ I've manage to arise somehow! And am now a FP lurking doggo at work
Emotional-support-animal.jpg

• Love
Reactions: metatherat
Oh, like my Doggo mother who's DAP pheromones clearly indicate the incoterm "Delivered at Place" (some say it stands for dog-appeasing pheromone, but those people clearly just don't want to pay the shipping insurance) I mainly work in export :3 and also do some quotations on the side of cooking equipment spare parts.

I have recently finished a "EIDGENÖSISCH DIPLOMIERTER" course on environmental consulting, but I promised my work place to stay for the year before looking further in that area. Some say I have to consult people there o: and not the environment!

What about you Meta :3? What do you do all day at work (beyond levitating?)

• Wow
Oh, like my Doggo mother who's DAP pheromones clearly indicate the incoterm "Delivered at Place" (some say it stands for dog-appeasing pheromone, but those people clearly just don't want to pay the shipping insurance) I mainly work in export :3 and also do some quotations on the side of cooking equipment spare parts.

I have recently finished a "EIDGENÖSISCH DIPLOMIERTER" course on environmental consulting, but I promised my work place to stay for the year before looking further in that area. Some say I have to consult people there o: and not the environment!
imagines you engraving quotes from popular philosophers into the side of cooking equipment
points the DIPLOMETER at a sauropod

Oo, you have many dog-things, you working animal you. It's awesome that you got the environmental consulting thing, I bet the environment will super benefit from all your sage advice :3
What about you Meta :3? What do you do all day at work (beyond levitating?)
Librarian rat stuffs :3
Collection management, prepping new materials for access and customer service take up most of my work time. It's hard because I am a tiny rodent, but I manage :3

• Love
Oooh :D I would love to visit your rat library Meta and act like I understand all the Finnish books.
"Kyllä, ymmärrän todellakin maaliviivan"

You must read a ton of books to be able to do customer service and new materials prepp work!

• Haha
Oooh :D I would love to visit your rat library Meta and act like I understand all the Finnish books.
"Kyllä, ymmärrän todellakin maaliviivan"
Indeed, the goal line is something to contemplate
thinks of the goal line firmly, but then stops as I am starting to think in business jargon
You must read a ton of books to be able to do customer service and new materials prepp work!
I do read a lot, but frankly keeping up with the full gamut of upcoming books is a losing proposition, nobody has time for that! You practically have to rely on other methods, like reviews, reading lists and statistics provided by publishers & other libraries and such. I like books and all but I can't spend every second reading :D

• Haha
I do read a lot, but frankly keeping up with the full gamut of upcoming books is a losing proposition, nobody has time for that! You practically have to rely on other methods, like reviews, reading lists and statistics provided by publishers & other libraries and such. I like books and all but I can't spend every second reading :D
Oh I could imagine! I mean it must go both ways: new books are seemlingy infinte but also old books are seemingly infinite! You must have the most insane concentrationspan though thanks to it :3 Thanks for sharing some insight into the world of rat libraries!

"Toivon, että voisin istua v-muodossa"
nods nods

• Love
checks my work contract
Hmm checks out surprisingly!

pets you gently, with the occasional tickle inbetween as I talk to you in a calm voice

Once upon a time there was a collection of geometrical objects who stumbled across a fluffly place know as the FurryPile. He didn't know it yet, but truthfully he was actually a fox. You see sweet little rat, his floating mathematically created body parts were calculated using the fox derivative.

But he would have none of it. The poor little fox was so confused and said "No I am not a fox, no no no!"
Some tried to tell him otherwise, but still he would shout "No I am not a fox, no no no!"

For a long time he would say those words, however one day he would meet a flying skunk who would prove him otherwise. You see, the flying skunk was going to become a foreign language teacher, but sadly he enrolled in the wrong course and studied not only advanced mathematics, but also the psychology of defense mechanisms such as denial.

The fox was blessed! Never before had he ever felt so much in tune with his inner self after Arwooing and uwu-ing profoundly.

They all lived happily, and very musky, ever after.

~The End~

D: oh damn, no wait, this is the wrong thread! It's not the last poster wins!
Eee, thank you, that was a great story! I especially liked the part where the fox went awoo and uwu :3
And it fits in well here, no worries! Let me just use my summoning powers to summon @Some Moron
uses the summoning powers, which I definitely have had and is a thing that I, Meta, have

What the heck!? How did I get here!?
checks my work contract
Hmm checks out surprisingly!

pets you gently, with the occasional tickle inbetween as I talk to you in a calm voice

Once upon a time there was a collection of geometrical objects who stumbled across a fluffly place know as the FurryPile. He didn't know it yet, but truthfully he was actually a fox. You see sweet little rat, his floating mathematically created body parts were calculated using the fox derivative.

But he would have none of it. The poor little fox was so confused and said "No I am not a fox, no no no!"
Some tried to tell him otherwise, but still he would shout "No I am not a fox, no no no!"

For a long time he would say those words, however one day he would meet a flying skunk who would prove him otherwise. You see, the flying skunk was going to become a foreign language teacher, but sadly he enrolled in the wrong course and studied not only advanced mathematics, but also the psychology of defense mechanisms such as denial.

The fox was blessed! Never before had he ever felt so much in tune with his inner self after Arwooing and uwu-ing profoundly.

They all lived happily, and very musky, ever after.

~The End~
Oh my days! That was a great a story! I particularly loved all the wacky characters!
Though, it did sound familiar... was that in a movie, or something?

Users who are viewing this thread