Predators Vs. Prey

I CANNOT go without listening to music. I've never heard of people NOT listening. How do you do it? If I'm working in listening to music. If I'm relaxing in listening to music.
I am right now in front of my computer, opening up the work dashboard, and the only music I'm hearing is that of the birds singing outside. And when I wanna chillax, usually I don't put any music. Unless I feel like it could complement the mood.

Maybe one time or two I tune to something for a change, and kind of get a feeling that I am not alone. Yet again it ain't the rule for me
It depends entirely on the song, and what I am doing. If I am doing something that requires concentration, I usually do not pay all that much attention to the music, and usually listen to something I am already familiar with :3
I suppose it's similar to how I used to handle doing VR streams then. I'd put music in the background as a way of following the trend where every streamer would do so, and chose playlists that I figured would suit the environments being explored. Still I couldn't help but sometimes stop and dance, or enjoy whatever was playing while exploring

• Love
Reactions: metatherat

Users who are viewing this thread