NSFW The corrupted wish game, NSFW allowed

Granted, but everytime you ride one, it turns into a Pennyfarthing after 5 seconds.

I wish I could own a pet lizard.

Granted, but you can only do a very rare type of KungFu designed for meditation purposes only.

I wish I could go see the terracotta army

Granted, but the moment you put it in your mouth @metatherat eats it
is in @Wuff-Wuff's mouth, with hind legs poking out
muffled Upon reflection, I probably should have eaten it before he put it in his mouth....
Granted, but they turn out to be so funny that everyone dies laughing when you tell one.

I wish I could sleep longer
You can, but the sleep contains potassium benzoate. That's bad.

I wish I lived with a cat that could talk and had a sassy personality.

Muffled by a ratty presence in my mouth

Mmpfh Gwanted, bufft the cat can ownly tawlk Norwegdshen~

I wiwsh I cwould flwy!

I wish I could get a drivers license easier and car insurance wasn't so expensive.
Okay! However, the driver's license is someone else's license you found on the street, and the car insurance now isn't so expensive, it's even more expensive!

I wish everyone could ride giant rats everywhere instead of relying on cars.

Granted, but the giant rats soon realise that the ones who use them for transport are much more squishy and breakable than their huge sharp rodent teeth (Viva la revolución!)

I wish we could all hang out IRL during a holiday :'3 (preferably at Lenago's place)

I wish we could all hang out IRL during a holiday :'3 (preferably at Lenago's place)
Okay, we can! But it turns out that @Lenago's house is so full of pantry rats that there is barely room for anyone else :3

I wish the IRL holiday was Furry Day, a day when everyone is a furry, even the people who aren't one normally :3

• Haha
Reactions: Wuff-Wuff

Users who are viewing this thread