NSFW The corrupted wish game, NSFW allowed

Granted but it sleets twice as much s it used to snow

I wish I knew how to make ice sculptures

Granted, but you never practice the learned theory and thus can never implement it into action.

I wish I could be skillful by just knowing how things work!

Granted, you now know how towels and handkerchiefs work. And how socks somehow manage to end up with sand in them while at the beach.

I wish for NOT to have socks with sand in them, thank you very much.

Granted but now you have wet socks!

I wish I could walk around barefoot in the grass instead of with shoes on tarmac

• Haha
Reactions: Yakamaru
Granted, but you have to move to New Hampshire where the grass is always soft and green! (just avoid the raspberry bushes, also the ground has snow for half the year soooo...)

I wish there was a lot more snow here, so I could snowboard with @Yakamaru (can you teach me how to? lol)

I wish there was a lot more snow here, so I could snowboard with @Yakamaru (can you teach me how to? lol)
Granted! However, the snowboard breaks in half as soon as you step on it with your ginormo moose hoof.

I wish the winters here got all pleasant and snowy again, instead of the temperature see-sawing all over the place like crazy like it's been doing for the last decade :I

Granted ;w; me too... ehm, I mean granted, but now the Summer is see-sawing. Just look how much fun the summer is having!
cartoon-character-boy-girl-playing-seesaw-white_1308-54131.jpg

I wish I could go on a loooong holiday and travel around!

• Haha
Reactions: metatherat
Granted, but you can't come back.

I wish I had an infinite supply of rolled oats.

• Haha
Granted, but trust me, you do not want to know what the oats were rolled in :O

I wish I could live with Meta, my dear sona, irl :3

• Haha
Reactions: Wuff-Wuff
Granted, but Mambi is mischevious and always portals you back to where you originally came from.

I wish I could be as fluffy ad Wuff (actually thatd be kinda creepy owo but I love the Fursona wishes :D)

• Haha
Granted! But you get the brilliant idea of using your shed fur for making clothes and end up spending every day knitting :3

I wish I had a genuine wuff-hair vest :3

• Haha
Reactions: Wuff-Wuff
Granted.
But like, ew? Do you really want that? I don't think I have to make it any worse XD

I wish I were a werewolf in real life.

• Sad

Users who are viewing this thread