NSFW The corrupted wish game, NSFW allowed

Granted, but the no time zones are really annoying, people keep bumbling into them and getting frozen in a stasis.

I wish we had a pool.

• Haha
Reactions: Wuff-Wuff
Granted, but the donkey is an anthro but you are a feral in this scenario. You get many strange looks.

I wish I could also ride the same donkey to your work.

• Haha
Reactions: Wuff-Wuff
Okay, it doesn't. But that's because your wrist has been STOLEN :O

I wish @Bunny Lvr great luck in tracking down her stolen wrist

You do, but it turns out that it's impossible to replicate much of it as a bunny. The squeaks just do not come out right and the scent marking smells wrong.

I wish there was a rat interpreter service, where people could hire rats to serve as interpreters when you want to talk to some rats.

• Haha
Reactions: Bunny Lvr
Granted! But unfortunately, this comes at a time where people are now more interested in skunk-lingo, meaning the rat interpreter service is dropped in favour of a SKUNK INTERPRETER SERVICE

I wish there was a dictionary for all animals lingo

Granted, but they're all either Pikes or Muskies and the RAT WORD for "Hello" turns out to smell awefully similar to "Eat me" in their language D:

I wish we had an Anthro Alpaca active on this forum :3

Granted, but it turns out that the vomitorium is not what you thought it was and you lose all interest in Latin.
What, you mean 'Exit'? Already knew that one :) The disappointing one is 'Orgy', which just means 'private religious festival' and was more likely to involve castration than canoodling.

@Wuff-Wuff Granted! Unfortunately they turn out to be a horrible person and are constantly spitting at people for some reason. In fact, you suspect they might actually be a very short llama with a bad haircut.

I wish for FP to host the Festival of Bacchanalia.

Granted! But that will require all the yogurt from all users and businesses' in FP, meaning that the PANTRY RODENTS from the Answer the Question Below You won't get their yogurt after all, not even after following the tiger's command.

I wish FP hosted Furry Olympics!

• Wow
Reactions: metatherat
Granted! But our athletic prowess is rather underwhelming because we're far to busy chatting on here to do any training.

I wish the FP would host a Furry wrestling event!

Granted! But every time it's held, it's never won, for either of the verminous creatures (skunks, rats, possums, etc.) ends up eating all the food before the event.

I wish FP would host a cooking contest!

Users who are viewing this thread