The FP-Quiz Show

Wait, am I the national animal?! :O
I didn't even know I was from Denmark, I thought I was a Norway rat, from Finland! :O
(nordicness intensifies)
Mr. the Rat! ùoú not EVERYTHING here at the Quiz revolves around you~

Realises the rising viewing ratings everytime Meta is in shot

OwO Is what I would say if you WEREN'T the star contes-

Looks at the other contestants

Star Rat of this show ûwû, but no, indeed this time, you are not one of the possible answers.

• Haha
Reactions: metatherat
I'm glad our contestants found some food Sparky ^^ Usually we don't shoot over the weekend. I'm surprised they didn't leave the studio

• Haha
Dear Contestants! The results are in!
The answer waaaaaaaaaaaas~
the Red Squirrel!

Congratulations me, who looked it up to write the question!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next we have a special follow up question! A few questions back we found out that the Rat from Charlottes Web was called Templeton. One of the options was "Marcelle Toing". So, my dear contestants, this time around tell us: who is Marcelle Toing?!

20240314_110048.jpg

Bonus option: E. We made him up

• Haha
Dear Contestants! The results are in!
The answer waaaaaaaaaaaas~
the Red Squirrel!

Congratulations me, who looked it up to write the question!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next we have a special follow up question! A few questions back we found out that the Rat from Charlottes Web was called Templeton. One of the options was "Marcelle Toing". So, my dear contestants, this time around tell us: who is Marcelle Toing?!

View attachment 8614

Bonus option: E. We made him up
breeeuuurrggh

Eee, I ratctually know this one, as it involves one of my dear rat brethren who is a major famous movie star from a super popular movie of extreme noteworthiness and international acclaim. The ratnswer is B, Rat Chef!

Although he could also be moonlighting as a European Folk Hero, he has many heroic qualities, such as being a protagonist of a famous movie. He also has a lot of villainous qualities, but I am sure he has a good excuse for those, as he is a dear fellow rat and I love him and want to lick his face.

(I furget the name of the movie, but it's that weird Ratatouille knockoff movie by that knockoff movie house whose name I also furget- wait, no I don't, it's Brinquedo! (I think that's how it's spelled at any rat-e). And the movie was called Ratatoing! I just realized it's a reference to the character's name :O)

Muahahaha, I'm glad this ratty question possibly has our rat friend on the wrong tracks ;3

Oh damn it xD I thought this time I'd surely have a rat question that was obscure enough to get you Meta! It is Ratatoing and the studio is called Video Brinquedo :D I know it thanks to youtube poops xD

I think the cat has been let out of the bag! (sorry Mambi for sticking you into one) You are of course right dear contestants! Marcelle Toing is a cheap rip off character a better chef than Remy could ever dream to be!

(For well over 10 years now there's always been a voice inside my head that would pop up every now and then and say "Meet Marcelle Toing, proud owner of restaurant Ratatatatoing! Chef Toing knows the secret of every great chef")

Download (1).jpg

Now that's a core memory right there!

Alright my dear contestants! Enough Media for now! Time to ask a question that even science hippies would love!

.... and thus hopefully tune in <w<

The New Caledonian crow (Corvus moneduloides), after whom the island was named, has a unique way of handling it's food! Other crows get quite envious when you talk about it, so be careful! What kind of method are they capabale of?

20221102_154350.jpg

• Love
Alright my dear contestants! Enough Media for now! Time to ask a question that even science hippies would love!

.... and thus hopefully tune in <w<

The New Caledonian crow (Corvus moneduloides)
broooaaazzzllblbl
Aha! The name is a clue! They are dudes with a lot of mone! Their sona trait is being rich!
....wait, I should at least hear the question first, before giving my correct answer, so the other contestants don't feel bad.
, after whom the island was named, has a unique way of handling it's food! Other crows get quite envious when you talk about it, so be careful! What kind of method are they capabale of?

View attachment 8620
Oh. It seems the rich dudes thing is not an option. Hmm, guess you're referring to something else besides the fact that they are dudes awash with mone.

I'm gonna say they dive for food, mainly because I am imagining a bunch of crows wearing diving suits and it's intriguing :3
I wish the diving crows all the best diving luck, and if they find any marine yogurt, I wish they bring some to me!
....lake yogurt, river yogurt and swamp yogurt are also acceptratle. nodnod

DING DONG DDIINNGG DONG......DONG DING DING DONG!

I believe, like Meta, that the clue is within the scientific name!

The New Caledonian crow likes to paint exquisite artworks for the locals and tourists, this is done so that they may be given food in return. They are known to accept commissions in return for large bags of seeds. Therefore, the original scientific name was Corvus monet, but the research paper was slightly under the minimum word count they wanted to achieve, so they bulked it up with random letters (and left out the T).

Alternatively, the answer is C! And hopefuly they can hook Meta out of my fridge!

Users who are viewing this thread