The FP-Quiz Show

notices the science hippys tuning out in indignation, due to the liberal interpretations of the crows latin names

OwO no no no no contestants! Ghaa! Their Latin name has nothing to do with Money or Impressionism D: what are you even talking about?

Whats that Sparky, it's all true?! Screw the science hippies! Ehem~ well Crows! This question was lovingly dedicated to you! ÛwÛ if you want to sponsor us we'll make every question about you and and only you! Heck, we'll even replace our contestants with Crows ;w; please~

looks at the contestants realising they can hear him

OwO; .... congratulations UnknownAspect and MooseHorns :D C was right! Here's a great video about them:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

View: https://youtu.be/B-HF-wBwQsc?feature=shared

---‐---------------‐-------‐--------------------------------------------------------

Next Question: the unbelievably trustworthy Guinessbook of Records has written about this one before. In May 1988 Ben Rae died and bequeathed 7 Million £ to his pet, Blackie. What was Blackie?

20240319_111313.jpg

notices the science hippys tuning out in indignation, due to the liberal interpretations of the crows latin names

OwO no no no no contestants! Ghaa! Their Latin name has nothing to do with Money or Impressionism D: what are you even talking about?

Whats that Sparky, it's all true?! Screw the science hippies! Ehem~ well Crows! This question was lovingly dedicated to you! ÛwÛ if you want to sponsor us we'll make every question about you and and only you! Heck, we'll even replace our contestants with Crows ;w; please~

looks at the contestants realising they can hear him
Gets a :I expression
Corvids aren't so great. I heard they just started a major pandemic or something. Corvid-19. I could never be replaced by a crow, we rats have never started a pandemic. It was the gerbils, and even then it was actually the fleas. No blame Meta for the plague, the only thing Meta is guilty of is being innocent!
OwO; .... congratulations UnknownAspect and MooseHorns :D C was right! Here's a great video about them:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

View: https://youtu.be/B-HF-wBwQsc?feature=shared

---‐---------------‐-------‐--------------------------------------------------------

Next Question: the unbelievably trustworthy Guinessbook of Records has written about this one before. In May 1988 Ben Rae died and bequeathed 7 Million £ to his pet, Blackie. What was Blackie?

View attachment 8657

whiskers sproing out in every direction as soon as I see that there is a rodent option (even if that option is 'hamster', the worst of rodents)

slams rat-hand onto buzzer
hheauurggh-uurgh

Hamster! It had to be the hamster, a black hamster named Blackie, who got all the super inheritance moneys and then lazed around doing nothing for the rest of their life, which honestly probably was what they were doing already. Eee, I can just imagine them lounging in their hamster home all happy, although they are still super aggressive and skittish and bitey and territorial because they are a hamster. Eep, noo, imaginary Blackie, don't bite me, I am sorry I was in close proximity to you physically for a moment! :O

the crowd goes wild as the camera zooms onto Moose's blank stare, applauding his incredible genius

Ehm owo ok. Thank you contestants. We'll reveal the answer once we manage to get rid of the Gerbils and Flea protesters ourside of the Studio..... oh gosh now even the Hamsters have joined.

"Down with the show! No more slander! Down with the show! No more slander!"

Oh boy Sparky~ I know you love this show, but was it really worth- ok ok ok I'll shut up and get to it!

What?! O:< They're harassing our contestant Ms Aspect, who is kindly letting us use her property to film this show?! This will not do!

Ignores any possible; "I never said you could film here!" and chases the protestors away with a broom

the crowd goes wild as the camera zooms onto Moose's blank stare, applauding his incredible genius

Ehm owo ok. Thank you contestants. We'll reveal the answer once we manage to get rid of the Gerbils and Flea protesters ourside of the Studio..... oh gosh now even the Hamsters have joined.

"Down with the show! No more slander! Down with the show! No more slander!"

Oh boy Sparky~ I know you love this show, but was it really worth- ok ok ok I'll shut up and get to it!
Eee! Who slandered the poor gerbil-pals, and the bitey aggressive hamster pals? And I guess also the fleas. Tell that furson that I am going to power groom them soggy if they do not stop! >:I
NO! The protestors are stealing the free catering!

Hey! Get out of my sett!
I was wondering why there are so many badgers in the game show industry, it makes sense now! They all take place in a studio set(t)!

So how much am I getting paid for property rent?

Ehm owo .....

turns off UnknownAspect's microphone

Congratulations MooseHorns! The Answer was indeed C!

20240320_084728.jpg
illustration by Mister Peebles

---------------‐---

Next question!: Always managing to make me cry (which, I guess, isn't too hard to do <w<) the story of an Akita dog, who showed remarkable loyality to his owner, Hidesaburo Ueno, by waiting for him every day at Shibuya Station, even nine years after the death of his beloved owner, became well known throughout Japan. How was this beautiful, lovable, incredible and phenomenal dog called :'3?

20240319_210924.jpg

(PS: just wondering, are the question images a bit too big? I've figured out I can shrink them manually after inserting them, I could do that if they are).

• Wow
Reactions: metatherat
Ehm owo .....

turns off UnknownAspect's microphone

Congratulations MooseHorns! The Answer was indeed C!

View attachment 8662
illustration by Mister Peebles

---------------‐---

Next question!: Always managing to make me cry (which, I guess, isn't too hard to do <w<) the story of an Akita dog, who showed remarkable loyality to his owner, Hidesaburo Ueno, by waiting for him every day at Shibuya Station, even nine years after the death of his beloved owner, became well known throughout Japan. How was this beautiful, lovable, incredible and phenomenal dog called :'3?
bzzzzhhhhrrrhhrhgkbkdfkgjkdgslogkjfklgdmgosjgdoim

The answer is D, "Inugami"!
....you see, I have this theory that Hidesaburo Ueno was secretly an onmyoji. That's why he was so good at the whole 'arable land' thing, it was magic! nodnod

• Haha
Reactions: Wuff-Wuff
Congratulations MooseHorns! You're right! Though Meta might be right too if Hachiko used magic to hide his true identity

hears the MooseHorns fans go wild in the crowd, screaming, shouting and clapping loudly

OwO ehm Sparky? Should we be concerned about this? ... I'll keep the water hose ready...

Oh yeah, you're right!

turns UnknownAspects mic back on

For those who want to know: Laika was the first dog in space
cries profusely over the loss of such a sweet doggo

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next question: What is the name of arguably the most famous Mushroom! Seen in Super Mario as a powerup, in Fantasia dancing and most likely in many many other works of fiction. It's red cap with white dots making it stick out with prettiness!
20240319_211048.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: metatherat
Congratulations MooseHorns! You're right! Though Meta might be right too if Hachiko used magic to hide his true identity

hears the MooseHorns fans go wild in the crowd, screaming, shouting and clapping loudly

OwO ehm Sparky? Should we be concerned about this? ... I'll keep the water hose ready...
Whew, good, I would like to get some water. All this gameshowing is hard work :3
For those who want to know: Laika was the first dog in space
cries profusely over the loss of such a sweet doggo
Yeah, poor Laika :(
I prefer the kind of space doggos that wear silly bubble helmets and playfully fire their DOG TRANSFORMATION RAYGUNS at people...
Next question: What is the name of arguably the most famous Mushroom! Seen in Super Mario as a powerup, in Fantasia dancing and most likely in many many other works of fiction. It's red cap with white dots making it stick out with prettiness!
View attachment 8672
hrlorrlllgg

As a musky furry creature, I feel that I am obligated to select the muscy answer, D.
I hope the muscy mushroom has a lot of fun with her musky fursona! Amanita is a pretty name :3
Also it is a good thing that there seem to be no foxes among the contestants, they would apparently eat poor Amanita.
1dab2c8759701adf6abb07ea9b7a0ed0.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread