Out comes a pamphlet for the competing Northern Scurrying Rat Family Style of Kung Fu, the primary techniques of which focus on drawing a submachine gun during a fight and shooting your opponents with it.

I insert my BAT LICENSE (from last Halloween).

Out comes the most hardcore of all card games, so unbelievably dangerous: Men have killed for lesser thrills.

2024-05-03 09_11_02-Window.png

I insert my DVD copy of "Rémy and Marcelle Go Wild: Mating Seasoning" into the vending machine (don't worry, I have a spare copy).

I insert my DVD copy of "Rémy and Marcelle Go Wild: Mating Seasoning" into the vending machine (don't worry, I have a spare copy).
Out comes Rufus the rat, who has been entering and exiting the vending machine for the last 30 minutes repeatedly :P
Oh, and some "Rémy and Marcelle Go Wild: Mating Seasoning" fanfiction, which is even weirder than the movie.

I insert a silly private RP reference that makes no sense whatsoever to anyone but the persons involved 😅

Out pops a cup of Oxygala.

I insert a summary of the entire ancient greek school of philosophy, however, everything is explained by relating the ideas to yogurt, with yogurt metaphors and yogurt-formulas.

Unfortunately, out come formulas as in the F1 sort of formulas. Things have suddenly gotten quite odd, with the yogurt philosophy formulas leaving long strands of philosophy yogurt all over the racing track. And so forth.

I insert a pair of race-watching binoculars.

• Love
Reactions: Bunny Lvr

Users who are viewing this thread